Here at Winsome Cottage Labradoodles we take great pride in caring for our Australian Labradoodle puppies. We work very hard to ensure that each and every Australian Labradoodle produced by Winsome Cottage’s Australian Labradoodles comes from the best breeding stock available. All of our Labradoodles go through an extensive range of health and temperament testing prior to breeding here with us.
Below you will find a list of things that come with your Australian Labradoodle puppy. You will also find instructions on the steps to take to bring home your new puppy. We know your new puppy will bring years of love and joy to your home!
I am able to ship puppies anywhere under proper conditions. (Additional costs may apply.) The following items are things that are included with your new puppy and will help you get started as you bring your new baby home!
• (2) year Genetic Health Guarantee to be free from Genetic Defects
• Spayed or neutered with certificate and Vet check-up
• Current Vaccinations and appropriate worming
• Micro-chipped with registration form from AVID
• Introduction to crate training
• Collar and Leash and Avid tag
• Puppy kit: Information on training your doodle, grooming, socializing, and starter food. We only feed our dogs top quality dog food. This ensures a healthy skin and coat. It also ensures proper growth and nutrition from the balance of various vitamins, Proteins and fats.
• Registration from the International Labradoodle Association
• 3 generation pedigree
All puppies must be picked up on the pre scheduled pick up date, unless other arrangements have been made. If the puppy can not be picked up at the pre-scheduled pick-up date a charge of $25.00 per day will be charged. This is applied to the proper care and feeding of your new puppy. If this service is required prior arrangements must be made. We are not always available for extended puppy care.
Please fill out, sign and return our Contract along with a $350 non-refundable deposit. We except deposits for our puppies on a first come first serve basis. For example: first deposit gets first pick of the litter, second deposit gets second pick, third deposit gets third pick, and so on….You get the idea!
We will send you a litter announcement and post updates on our website and blog during the puppies first 8 weeks. Puppy selection is scheduled when the puppy is 5- 6 weeks old. We require that the puppy be paid for in full when your puppy is reserved.. If said puppy is not paid for in full by due date, deposit is forfeited and the pup will be made available to the next family on our waiting list, unless prior arrangements have been made. Deposits are non refundable. We will ship the dog (if required) at the buyer’s expense.
Acceptable payment methods are cash, PayPal- (PayPal payments or deposits can be sent to by going to our PRICES page.) In addition, money orders and cashiers or certified checks made out to KATHERINE SCHMIDT, ( NOT Winsome Cottage Labradoodles) will also be accepted. Please NO personal checks.